Have you ever wondered how you could get the most benefits from acupuncture without using needles?
How can Face Yoga help?
The new global trend in the field of beauty is Acupressure!
The principles of finger-presses are the same as acupuncture. The purpose is for the energy of ῾tsi ῾ but also the blood to move freely in the meridians of the body. Pressing or rubbing points in a certain order along the meridians can unblock, calm or enhance the energy in our body. In Face Yoga we use the finger presses that mainly help a lot the face and neck to:
- Erase fine wrinkles
- Soften deep wrinkles
- Stimulate the muscles
- Improve the color and appearance of the face
- Restore imbalance in energy flow
- Reduce tension and stress
- To cleanse the lymphatic system of the face, which cleanses from toxins and puffiness.
- Activate the release of collagen and elastin that help ̔ fill ̔ the lines and wrinkles on the face.
How to apply finger pressure – Face yoga?
As we will watch in our video Acupressure – Face Yoga Finger-presses by Areti Kafantari, we use our indexes and start with a light pressure on the point, which we will increase if we feel comfortable in time. It is very likely that you will feel your pulse in these pressures, something which indicates that the energy has now been released.
Do not forget to do acupuncture techniques along with Face Yoga exercises in each Face Yoga lesson on Zoom.
I am waiting for all your questions and queries!